Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bleepity, bleep Video!

This videotaping a collapse episode is turning out to be much more difficult than it sounds. It might not be so bad if I had help but since I am trying to do it by myself most of the time it is a big PITA. Yesterday, everything was perfect. I took her to one of the nearby school yard parks. I had everything set up. The camera was on a tripod pointed at a nice shady area where I thought she would go to collapse. And, she did collapse, but by that time there was more shade (about 20 minutes after I set up the camera) and she decided to collapse in a different shady area outside of the view of the camera :-<   This is turning into a major pain!

I may have to try to hire one of the neighborhood kids to help me with the videotaping over a nice weekend afternoon. Hopefully, we will have a few more of those to come before winter really settles in. Otherwise, it will just have to wait until the weather warms up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment