Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sitting around drinking coffee ...

And desensitizing my dogs. Gata has been getting a little more protective and guardy of the car. Mostly as a result of a couple of bad experiences but definitely getting worse with time. The addition of Tor has only made it worse. Now I have 2 dogs barking in the car and egging each other on. So, I'm sitting in front of a busy coffee shop and rewarding my dogs for being quiet. What could be better on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in February???

Special thanks to the nice guy riding the really cool Ducati motorcycle who parked right behind me.  He let me use him (in his helmet) and his motorcycle as a desensitization exercise.  Both dogs doing really well by the end of our time there but I'm sure we will continue to work on this for awhile.  I HATE dogs that bark in the car - NOT COOL.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment