Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ugh ... I feel kind of sick ...

Poor dogs, they suffer when I don't feel well.  Been fighting the cold that has been going around at work for about 10 days.  Thought I had it beat but guess I didn't get enough sleep this weekend and it's back.  So, I'm probably going to sleep the day away.

Headed to work and stopped at one of our favorite parks to play with the dogs.  Gave up after about 15 minutes, called in the dogs, and went back home.  Feel as limp as a wet noodle.  Upper airways hot - never a good sign for me.

The dogs will just have to make do with Kongs and little stuff today.  I'm sure that Tor will let me know just how unhappy he is about that ;-)   But at least he won't let me know as loudly as he would have a week ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment