Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delaying Gata's Collapse Video for a Few Days

I have decided to wait a couple more days to do a video of Gata collapsing, for several reasons:

1. The vet clinic will be open if she doesn't seem to be recovering quickly.

2. I can continue to do some training work around taking her temperature. She is getting much better about it but I haven't even tried it out in the middle of an open field during the middle of a training session yet.

3. The weather is definitely changing, and if this is EIC her recovery will be more certain if the air is cooler.

4. And last, but not least, I am just a little freaked out by the whole idea of working her specifically to cause a collapse. I'm not sure that I will feel any better about it in a couple of days but, hopefully, I will have become more accustomed to the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment