Saturday, July 21, 2012

Catching Up ...

It has been too long since I wrote in my blog. I really enjoy writing and like the opportunity to express what is on my mind. I just get too busy sometimes ...

Lots has happened over the last few months. Some of the topics that I will be writing about over the upcoming days and weeks include:
1. Updates on Gata - lots going on here. I got a video of a collapse and took her to see Dr. Gillette and his group at Auburn. Still waiting for all the results and interpretation of them.
2. Went to a Bob Bailey and Parvene Farhoody seminar - FASCINATING stuff :-)  Took about 5 pages of notes, so this will likely turn into a multiple entry topic :-)
3. Tor turned 2!!  OFAs scheduled for next week :-)
4. Gata turned 5 - Where has the time gone?  She is still the most amazing dog ever :-)

So, I am going to end this post with the list and start writing about a couple of the items above :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment