Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 3, Day 5

Decided to give both dogs a little bit of a break today. Tor seemed raring to go again, but my objective is not to over work them on conditioning work, either. So, we all went for a long walk - 27 minutes. We haven't gone for plain old walks together in awhile, so I took one of the shorter routes to see how long it would take. Will probably take a longer route next time. It was long enough though to get them both walking in a more relaxed, almost flat footed, way by the time we got home.

Tor pulled a good one last night. The bathrooms in this place are pretty small - too small for both dogs to join me. So I have gotten into the habit of having them wait for me outside the bathroom. Tor charged in the bathroom, remembered himself and downed, but still in the bathroom. I told him to back up. So he gave me his most shitty grin and scootched back a little. I smiled at his ingenuity and told him back again. He crawled backwards. I chuckled and told him not far enough and back again. By this time he is doing the military crawl backwards. I told him good boy, probably said goofy boy and laughed at him, which resulted in him jumping forward to come bother me for attention again!

So, he did it all over again. What a goofy dog he is ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment